The following rules are in place so that all visitors may enjoy their stay. We ask that if you are interested in staying at Splashway RV Park, that you please read and pay special attention to the following information. Happy and Safe Camping to you all.
- We are not strict people. We love to have a great time. However, we are FAIR and FAITHFUL. We live by the golden rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” – Luke 6:31. Translation: Respect your neighbors and we will all have a great time.
- Please note that for holidays there is a 3 night minimum stay for RV Sites and 2 night stay for Primitive Tent Sites.
- Please note that for weekends there is a 2 night minimum stay for RV Sites.
- Motorcycles, 3 Wheelers, 4 Wheelers, dirt bikes & go carts are not allowed to be driven in the park area. Management reserves the right to ban any vehicles deemed dangerous, a hazard, or an annoyance to any guests.
- Do not cut down or deface any tree or branches in the park.
- Do not exceed 5 MPH in the park for any reason.
- A maximum of 1 vehicle per site. Additional cars are to be parked in the overflow parking lot near the information center.
- No hunting of any kind is allowed!
- Music should be played at a comfortable volume as to not disrupt others who are camping.
- No cruising! Please keep driving to a minimum.
- No loud vehicles!
- Golf carts, mules and other small Recreational vehicles are permitted. They should be operated by a responsible adult and must have a steering wheel. Recreational vehicles with loud mufflers or engines are not permitted to run after 9pm. No vehicles are allowed on hiking trails or bridges meant for pedestrian use. Splashway does not rent carts or recreational vehicles.
- Check-Out time is 2pm. Check-In time is 3pm for RV and tent sites.
- Check-Out time is 11am. Check-In time is 3pm for cabins and cottages.
- Alcohol is allowed as per State of Texas Laws. Anyone drinking under the age of 21 or guests disturbing the peace of other campers will be escorted from the park and may face further penalty.
- This is a family park! Please watch your children and pets. You are responsible for their behavior. Pets should be on a leash at all times. Children should be supervised at all times.