All Splashway Waterpark and Campground zipline riders must:
- Understand read and sign Splashway Zipline Waiver before riding.
- Children under 18 years of age must have Splashway Zipline Waiver/release signed by the parent. Parent’s not in attendance at the park, must provide a “signed” Splashway release form and a copy of their photo ID.
- Riders must be at least 10 years old.
- Be at least 70 lbs and less than 250lbs and agree to have their weight taken before registration is complete.
- Arrive 15 minutes before scheduled adventure and take part in the safety explanation.
- Wear tennis shoes, water socks or any securely fastened (front and back) footwear.
- Wear shorts or pants to protect from straps of harnesses.
- Not take any additional items along their flight. (No camera, phones, caps, or anything determined by guides to be a hazard to themselves or guests below.) Sunglasses are approved. 2 group photos may be and posted on Splashway’s Facebook.
Splashway Water Park Zipline Operating Guidelines:
- Zipline cables are inspected each day before tours begin and extensive course inspections are completed regularly to ensure guest safety.
- All equipment is inspected after each use to ensure safety.
- Each tour will have at least two zipline guides that accompany the group of guests. All participants, including guides, wear safety equipment provided by Splashway, no personal equipment is allowed.
- Each guest is connected to the cable with two points of contact with safety lines at all times.
- Safe riding and braking instruction are provided before the tour begins by your tour guides.
- This adventure is designed for persons in good physical condition. Pregnant women, guests with existing injuries and/or seizure disorders should not ride. Guests with current or re-occurring medical conditions that may interfere with the participant’s safety should not take this tour.
- Completion of a Splashway Zipline Waiver/release form is required. Relatives other than the actual parents or legal guardians cannot sign the waiver for a minor by law.
Splashway Waterpark and Campgrounds reserves the right to exclude any participant based on medical or safety concerns. These requirements are subject to change.